Transform your personal finances with these powerful financial affirmations.
Imagine that you are running with your friends in a park. They run non-stop for 30 minutes, something you have never done before. As you desire the admiration of your friends, you want to show them you can also run 30 minutes without stopping.
You start running, and at the same time you keep echoing in your mind: I can do this, I can do this….”. You keep thinking and believing that you are going complete the 30 minutes run.
What are you actually doing? You are repeating positive affirmations.
More often we tend to repeat negative sentences and statements concerning our financial situation and consequently bring upon ourselves undesirable situations.
We often repeat affirmations, without even being aware of what we are doing. We use them when we tell ourselves we can’t do something. For example, we are not good with money. It is the same principle that is at work when we say to ourselves that we can do it.
We think and talk about things we don’t want, more than we talk about things we want, love and desire. We think and talk about the things we did wrong, the money mistakes we’ve made, the opportunities we’ve missed, the money we have wasted, more than the things we have done well.
Affirmations work both ways to build or destroy. It is the way that we use them that determines whether they are going to bring good or harmful outcome.
What are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements repeated countless times in order to influence our subconscious mind and trigger it to take action.
Why Are Affirmations Important?
Affirmations are like creative visualization. The repeated words help us
- Build positive mental images and scenes in our mind.
- Focus on the goals we want to achieve or create.
- Make our subconscious mind accept these positive statements through frequent repetition which in turn
- Influence and affect the way we think, behave and act about money
How Does Affirmations Work?
Affirmations work like commands that are given to a computer. They influence us, other people, events and situations. It might seem strange to you, affirmations also influence the people we meet, our circumstances and the events we encounter.
Sometimes they work fast, but more often they need time to work. Achieving results through the power affirmations depends on how much time, energy, faith and feelings you invest in saying your affirmations.
So, repeating your affirmations a few days won’t work, you need to repeat it over and over again.
How Do I Use Affirmations?
It is easier to repeat affirmations that are short and succinct. They can be repeated when your mind is not engaged in something else such as walking, travelling, waiting on a queue etc.
- Write it down, post it on the mirror in your bathroom or bedroom and read it out loud every morning and evening.
- Put them on your phone and play it over and over as you commute to and from work.
- Write it on a card and carry it in your pocket or purse and read it out when you get the chance.
- You can also repeat them in sessions of about 5-10 minutes each, several times a day. The stronger your concentration, the stronger and faster the result will be.
Do Positive Affirmations Work?
In short, yes, positive affirmations do work and are backed up by science. Studies prove that positive self-affirmations help activate the reward parts of the brain reward, which help people reduce pain and maintain balance in times of stress.
The same studies also show that positive affirmations can help build or restore self-confidence.
How To Make Affirmations Work For You
For affirmations to work, it is important to choose only positive affirmations. For example, if you desire to be rich, do not say, “I am not poor, I am getting rich.”
By saying this you are repeating to your subconscious mind that you are poor. The poor also evoke negative images.
It is much better to say, I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me. Such words evoke positive images in the mind.
It is also important to affirm in the present tense not future tense. For example:
“I will be wealthy”, means that you intend to be wealth someday, in an indefinite future. You are telling yourself, someday you will be wealthy, but not now.
It is more effective to say as well feel, “I am wealthy and prosperous now”, and your subconscious mind will start working tirelessly to make that happen now.
Be consistent and you will be on your way to replacing negative money thoughts with new healthy ones and trust me, you will be thinking and feeling powerful, ready to take on the world.
35 Financial Affirmations for More Abundance
I started saying daily financial affirmations to myself a few years ago, when I was struggling the most with my personal finances and it has been a game changing discovery. It’s been such a game changer for me and I seriously cannot leave my house without saying it now!
If you are serious about taking control of your finances and building wealth then you need to repeat these financial affirmations at least twice daily, ideally every morning before you start your day and each night before you go to bed.
It won’t be long before you start seeing a huge difference in the way you think about your personal finances and how you handle your money.
- I know exactly where all of my money is going at all times.
- I always spend money wisely.
- I am on top of my finances.
- I always find a way to put money in to my savings.
- My mind is highly focused on getting out of debt.
- I always handle my finances with care and attention.
- I am doing whatever it takes to eliminate debt.
- I am in command of my money.
- I am always disciplined in how I spend my money.
- I am getting out of debt.
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity of every kind is drawn to me.
- Today I receive my prosperity from both expected and unexpected sources
- Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from poverty thinking to prosperity thinking and my finances reflect this change.
- Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
- My prosperity thoughts create my prosperous world.
- Abundance surrounds me.
- I now have a perfect, satisfying and well-paying job.
- My bills are paid on time and in full every month.
- Every day in every way I am becoming more prosperous.
- At every turn, opportunity appears before me.
- Everything that I need is being supplied.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- My income is constantly increasing.
- Creating and sticking to a budget is easy for me.
- I am naturally disciplined with my money.
- It is important to me that I take control of my finances.
- I enjoy spending my money wisely.
- It feels good when I resist the temptation to spend money unnecessarily.
- I am the kind of person who is just naturally good with my money.
- Being financially healthy is crucial to my happiness.
- I can effortlessly visualize what it will feel like to be debt free.
- Others can see that I am always responsible with my money.
- I find it easy to save money.
- No matter how much money I make, I am making my money grow.
By using the power of affirmations, you are stating what you want to be true in your life. So, for now, disregard your current circumstances and doubts and concentrate on the different reality you want to create.
Are you ready to achieve your money goals this YEAR!?
If you are ready to take action and achieve your financial goals, our Financial Success Planner is great place to start!
The planner will help you figure out what you really want to achieve with your money, define your long-term goals and break your big goals into monthly and weekly action plan so you can incorporate them into your daily activities.
What do you want to achieve by the end of the year? Use these financial affirmations to stay focused and motivated! The ball is in your court now.!
You Might Also Like
- 4 Steps to Financial Success When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed
- 15 Money Habits of Financially Savvy Women
- How I Paid Off £32K of Debt in 2 Years & Avoided Setbacks along the Way
- Money Mindset: How to Change Your Mindset for Financial Success - November 28, 2023
- The Wealth of Health: Investing in Your Body - October 10, 2023
- 10 Strategies to Boost Customer Engagement and Drive Sales - July 19, 2023