Personal Finance Books
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Love is Not Enough: A Smart Woman’s Guide to Money by Merryn Somerset Webb
- Sheconomics by Karen J. Pine, Simonne Gnessen
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley
- The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous and Broke by Suze Orman
- Secrets of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich by T. Harv Eker
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms by Amanda Steinberg
- How to Become a Money Magnet by Marie-Claire Carlyle
- Mrs Moneypenny’s Financial Advice for Independent Women by Heather McGregor and Mrs Moneypenny
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life by Denise Duffield Thomas
Career and Personal Development Books
- Mrs Moneypenny’s Careers Advice for Ambitious Women by Heather McGregor and Mrs Moneypenny
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- She Means Business: Turn Your Ideas into Reality and Become a Wildly Successful Entrepreneur by Carrie Green
- How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life by Lilly Singh
- Strong Woman: The Truth About Getting to the Top by Karren Brady
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Nice Girls Don’t Get The Corner Office: Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careers by Lois P. Frankel
Handy Money Tools
- You Need a Budget(YNAB) – take charge of your finances, get out of debt, and save more with YNAB.
- Money Dashboard– Manage and keep on top of your finances effortlessly with Money dashboard.
- Plum– Save money without thinking about it with plum.
- Moneybox – save and invest your spare change with Moneybox.
- PensionBee– combine all your different pensions into one with P
Other Tools and Resources
- Amazon Audibe – Short on time? This is a quick and easy way to listen to the books you love.
- Udemy – A great place to learn and pick up a new skill online from the comfort of your sofa.
This page may contain affiliate links, click here for our full disclosure policy.