We want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
In sync with the spirit of the season, we want to end the year by saying a BIG THANK YOU to all our readers, subscribers, followers, contributors, sponsors and supporters who have helped make 2016 our best year ever.
It has been a great year for MoneyNuggets and thank you for being part of it. As we come to the end of the year and hurtle toward 2017, here are some of our highlights from 2016!
- We were delighted to be listed in the Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs by Feedspot.
- We received accolade from the Money Advice Service, naming us one of its Top Money Blogs.
- We were humbled and grateful to be selected as a finalist in the Best Personal Finance Blogs category at the 2016 SHOMO Awards.
- We’ve met so many inspirational people and women who are committed to empowering women.
Congratulations to MoneyNuggets and to those who got us where we are today, we’re truly GRATEFUL!
None of these would have happened without you all. We are grateful for the remarkable amount of support we have received in our mission to empower women.
Your support and messages letting us know how your lives have been transformed has truly inspired us to forge ahead each day.
Finally… end of the year means we all have new opportunity to start afresh in the New Year, with new resolutions, goals and dreams.
So, we dare you to set audacious goals for 2017.
As you step into the New Year, we wish you and yours all the success and look forward to seeing you in 2017.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Let the celebrations begin.
More from MoneyNuggets
- Money Mindset: How to Change Your Mindset for Financial Success - November 28, 2023
- The Wealth of Health: Investing in Your Body - October 10, 2023
- 10 Strategies to Boost Customer Engagement and Drive Sales - July 19, 2023